About Dr. Ghaly: Fouad I. Ghaly, M.D. has extensive experience in regenerative medicine therapies. He has participated in numerous regenerative medicine conferences all over the world, often as a guest lecturer or highlighted participant. He has collaborated with a distinguished, international group of leading physicians, researchers and scientists on various projects. Highlights include presentations on Regenerative Medicine, Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy, EECP Therapy, Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy, and Tissue Specific Stem Cell Research and Application. Dr. Ghaly has offices throughout the Los Angeles area, including THE GHALY CENTER in Torrance. Credentials:
- Diplomat of American Board of Anti-aging Medicine
- Scientific Board Member of the European Society of Regenerative Medicine
- Board Examiner for the American Board for Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
- Peer review Board Member in the British Society of Regenerative Medicine
- MD, University of Alexandria, Egypt
- Graduated Fellow Johns Hopkins School of Medicine – Baltimore, MD
- Fellow of American College of Chest Physicians
- Multiple States Medical Boards
- Assistant Professor at University of Washington
- Past Chairman of Department of Anesthesiology – Providence Medical Center – Seattle, WA
This is the most exciting time in the history of medicine! Recent scientific and technologic advances provide new tools to help you age more youthfully than ever before. I am not talking about Botox or plastic surgery. I am talking about looking, feeling and actually being more youthful than ever!
We have made tremendous advancements in understanding the human genome and gene expressions. Our understanding of biochemistry at the cellular level has dramatically increased. I have been priviledged to participate in cutting edge Stem Cell Therapyresearch and I am pleased to be one of a select few physicians offering Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy in the United States.. We have exponentially expanded our understanding of the biochemical chains regulating aging in the human body, which has paved the way for life-changing Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy. I offer Micronutrient Testing which reflects new research indicating the critical role bodily absorption plays in aging. Recent scientific findings prompted me to offer Telomere Testing to my patients as well.
In order to maintain optimal health, we must continue to shift our focus to researching and determining the origin of the problem, rather than the symptoms and diseases that traditionally accompany aging. — Fouad I. Ghaly, M.D.